Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 2 & 3, 2010

August 2 & 3, 2010


Yeah!! We’re back in the lower 48!!! The past two days has been ALOT of driving! Once again made it through customs with no problem!! Spent last night in Red Deer, AB. One of the nicest campgrounds we’ve stayed at this whole trip!

Driving really brings us sooo much closer as a family, especially since there is usually no radio station that comes in!! But I now finally realized that Paul doesn’t usually listen to me????? I would get mad cuz I would know that I had read something to him, like directions, and he would act like I never told him! I was thinking I was going nuts, but I just realized that he just uses selective hearing....most of the time selecting not to hear me!!!! He did admit that I have been real good at reading the maps! Decided to take that as a compliment and not remind him in Canada and Alaska, there aren’t too many roads on the map, it’s easy to follow one or two lines!!! I’ll just let him be proud of me!!

We are now in Montana on a great interstate, tooling along at around 65mph!! Fastest we’ve gone in a long time? We are coming home a different way than we came. We decided that we would stop and visit Mt. Rushmore. We were there a couple years ago, but Mallory doesn’t remember, so to add to all the history they’ve gotten this trip we’ve decided to stop! Should be fun. Sorry I have no pictures to post, nothing tooo exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment